Thursday, May 12, 2005

wave after wave

pre-text: this quote "expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.-- Shari R. Barr" inspired this. someone was flaunting his happiness in front of me and i got pissed.

muse: jcjw

i hate to see your mouth move
and hear the words that you spit out
so freely so blatantly
direct and sharp to my face
through my heart and into my soul

one word answers i give
you come back wave after wave
i take it all in stride
and act all happy
a puppet for your manipulation

if you want your happiness with her
why bother to share your bitterness with me
bad shit happens to good people its true
i give u all i have it is not good enough
you come back

wave after wave

No comments: