Thursday, May 12, 2005

familiar stranger

pre-text: written a while back for someone i got to know online

muse: tbv

you leave me lower and lower each time
deserting someone should be a crime
no one drives me like you do
at times i feel you know me through and through
then you twirl the frays in my mind
like the mute directing the blind
we are headed nowhere, just circles round and round
i reach such a high with you, and it is you who bring me down
mind games are part of the conspiracy
you triumph over me, for you it is easy
gave up trying to figure you out
i never find any answers or reason or explanation, just create more doubts
giving of oneself is exalted
but i do not know what to give to you, i am faulted
i have not seen you face to face
you run your own race, and I find my own way out of the maze
\suppose all that i can want from you is to be constant
since between us, there will always be some form of distance
do not ask anything of me, i will not expect anything from you
just come to me as you are, that is all you have to do
i embrace you for whatever you give
maybe one day, you might stay and not leave.

No comments: