Thursday, May 12, 2005

drunk

pre-text: written during my "dry" season, after many nights of drinking...this must have churned out with my hangover hanging over in my head.

muse: too drunk then to rem

i never cry when im drunk
i get happy
but last night, i just fell apart
all these questions that i will never find answers to
answers that i need from you
i am giving up on that already
i have turned to demanding explanations
from people around me, friends who have not deserted me
at least they can offer some form of reason
or some comfort or solace
i am that desperate right about now
i take whatever anyone has to offer
i get whatever life throws in my face
i know that no matter how far in life i go, how far away i am
i will always have this void within me, forever empty
and i guess i will have to deal with it

i cried last night when i was drunk
i will try to get happy
again

No comments: