Sunday, May 15, 2005

a****

pre-text: i met this friend of mine after almost 10 years...he's all grown up and 'made something of himself' but i still see him as the boy i knew when i was 12.

muse: ac

what has it been?
almost a decade or so
and you tell me you never knew me
i just keep quiet
to me, you are still the boy i once knew
the very first boy i ever liked, and maybe loved
puppy love, is that what they call it?
you have grown up to be a fine young man now
but i still see the kid in you
your face barely changed
you are almost an instinct within me
i cannot just axe you out of my life
you come naturally to me
funny how we never had a picture together
nothing at all to document our relationship
if you want to call what we had that
faded vague memories and nostalgic laughs
are the only things we share
guess we have own lives now
own baggages that weigh us down
seeing you reminds me of the good old times
when we put our all and never thought to hold back
and life was simple and clean
constant is change yet some things never change
and they are a very few selected things
inside i feel somewhat the same, for you
but im wise enough to know the feeling is not mutual
we really grew up, you see.

No comments: