Sunday, May 15, 2005

only so much

pre-text: built-up frustration of loving or caring about someone who doesn't appreciate the simple fact you are always around for them.

muse:( i'm sure it is some undeserving...) boy

you live your life
and fill me in once in a while
you chase your crazy dreams
and i bring out the pom-poms
you smile and laugh, you are happy
and i feel for you, with you
you cry and kick and scream
and i sit faithfully by you, being your silent strength

i try to make you see how i feel
and you just brush me aside
i give you my all and build my world around you
and you prance within, in your own bubble
i promise you i will always be yours
and you use me like a safety net
i offer you my love
and you patronize me sufficiently

only so much
only this much
i can give to you
and you do not even know

No comments: