Thursday, May 05, 2005

i want someone

pre-text: just a wish-list of what i want in a bf. i want all of that, yet i want him still. greedy greedy me.

muse: sda

i want someone:

who will answer the phone after two rings
who will talk to me late into the night and still call me the minute he wakes up in the morning
who will kiss me even though he is just walking down the hall
who will hold me when i feel cold inside and outside
who will let me clean my nose on his sleeve after i am done crying on his shoulder
who will put me first, or at least before him
who will think of me when he sees something he knows i will like
who will thank me for loving him unconditionally
who will not take me for granted, assuming i will always be around
who will call just to tell me he is thinking about me
who will go out of his way to surprise me
who will overlook my flaws and embrace my strengths
who will understand my issues and insecurities and love me anyway
who will say things honestly and truthfully to me...but with utmost sensitivity
who will carry me when my spririt's tired of what this world has to offer
who will hug me from the back to surprise me, and make me feel loved
who will work as hard as i do to keep things going
who will always be around for me, no matter what

i want someone like that
but at the end of it all
i want you.

1 comment:

SD said...

"clean my nose on his sleeve after i am done crying on his shoulder" eeewwwww..