Sunday, May 15, 2005

selfish bitch

pre-text: some version of obsessive love.now that i read it, it scares even me.

muse: sda

i pull you in so close to me
and it almost feels victorious
you make me feel so complete that I fall apart within
and I drag you down with me
you say we make each other weak
i say together we are strong
my hidden fears and insecurities act up and you feel bad for me and with me
your secret glorious past puts you on a pedestal so high i cannot reach
you and i do nothing but still hurt each other’s soft spots
but it is the very fact you hurt me this way that
i think i love you
you know why i hurt and how i hurt
and you try everything to make me feel secure
maybe i just want to remember you for all you are
to hold on how you make me feel when you are gone
yes i am a selfish and almost manipulative bitch
and i wonder how you can want me, or even love me
i suppose i want you to feel me with all my intensity
so you will not ever forget me, i want to be your only
special and great one

yes I am a selfish and manipulative bitch

No comments: