Tuesday, March 01, 2005

vicious cycle of love

pre-text: the clarity tt came after the most intense fight i've been in...tt love with its best intentions can hurt both the person you love and your own self.

muse: sda



we both are confused and we both don’t know
what we want for ourselves what we want from each other
i love you with the core of my being and i cannot let you go
but i end up suffocating you with this passionate love of mine
and forcing you to reciprocate the same affection
i deserve to be loved the way you are loved by me
with the same complete devotion of body and soul
but you offer me less and less each time
still i love you more and more
pretenses i put up and smiles i fake
all to give you that buzz within
why do i do this for you why do i do this to myself
maybe my purpose in your life is to show you
that love can be this embracing
so that you may find someone worthy enough of your love
and i go on making my way to find someone in need of my love
then you will truly know that my love for you is purely unconditional.

No comments: