Friday, February 18, 2005

promiser

pre-text: love-hate r/s. you know how love someone so much yet at the same time you hate their guts to the very core of their existence..

muse: i don't remember now but i think 'undeserving asshole/s' may be appropriate.

u promise me u cross your heart and swear on your life
all because you want me to remind you when you fall
you just need someone to believe in you
when you doubt your very own self
make use of me take advantage of me
why don't you?
i am your willing sacrifical victim

saying one thing and doing another
u do not see your actions deafen me
i can no longer hear you your lies and your truths
heard those lies before yet the truth still hurts
the pain and anger have mellowed they brew quietly within
i know you inside out and outside in
but i still love you and want you more

you and me are one, selfish shameless creatures
we just excecute our schemes in different manner
you are disgusted by me and almost hate me
because i am your inner desires and fears
that you are too scared to be the person you really are
i think you ought to love me because you know inside you do
i am what you love and hate in living flesh

so right now go on living your life as a lie
make promises you can keep and feel honorable
be the person you want others to think you are if that makes you happy
come to me for a happier time i will blow your mind
you can be your true dirty honest self with me i will embrace you
i promise you that you know i will deliver
because i am not like you.

No comments: