Monday, November 07, 2005

whisper

pre-text: i've finally reached the point where i am not expecting anything in return for what i am giving. in this case, it's love. it's a strange place to be...liberating yet slightly painful.

muse:
hk


i whispered it once
you seemed to have missed it
i whispered it a little louder
making sure you heard me this time around
you hugged me closer to you
and took a deep breath
i could feel your goosebumps raising on your skin
you were silent so
I bit my lip and asked boldly
if you felt it
and you nodded and held me tighter
then a tear leaked out of my eye

2 comments:

SD said...

i love this one... its very good! come up with more... maybe try happier ones... but its very very good... i can feel it..

SD said...

oh, can i rip this? i'll say its urs lar... heh...