Saturday, November 05, 2005

fall romance

pre-text: it makes me sad that finally when i've found someone good, i've got to let him go.

muse:
hk

skin on skin, heart to heart
i hold onto you as tight as i can
i do not mean to cry
only want to remember how you feel
against me, and in me.

was not scared to be hurt
fear passed me by when i jumped into this
both feet in and now i am drowning
we both knew the ending from the beginning
but passion for life got the best of us

did not expect to fall deeper and deeper into you
you suck me in without even trying
you taste of love and happiness
and i do not ever want to stop kissing you
let alone let you go

and i know how lucky i am to have you
even for such a short while
cause you are meant for so much more
for some one worthier to love you
and call you their own

i do not know what to do
only what i have to do
i am going to love you the best way i can
and hope you feel it from your inside
when we finally say goodbye

No comments: